Manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents with zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential. It helps in reducing installation time, by allowing both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation. It helps in wall applications and comes in 2400mm x 1200mm.
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times.
- Is suitable for both direct bonding (‘dot and dab’) and mechanically fixed installation techniques.
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard.
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards.
- Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications.
- The ‘underneath’ layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications.
- Solid masonry walls.
- Timber frame lining applications.